Professional Administrative Certificate of Excellence
ASAP's Training Center provides credit-eligible courses and training resources for participants in our administrative professional certificate program. ASAP’s Professional Administrative Certificate of Excellence is awarded to those candidates who earn the required 92 credits.
Credits toward each of the five key competencies may also be awarded for the completion of any of the following:
- Non-degree classes through local community colleges or continuing education programs
- Webinars, online courses, self-study, or videotaped programs used as part of an organized education experience
- Workshops and seminars
- Technical and professional courses
- Educational programs that are part of professional conventions or conferences (Earn up to 32 credits when you attend the 2013 Administrative Professionals Conference)
- In-house training or staff development programs
- Courses by providers who are approved by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
Credits are typically not awarded to:
- Any program for which academic credit is received
- Orientation or on-the-job training programs
- Individual, self-directed studies or independent learning experiences not subject to verification
Get more details by downloading the flyer on ASAP's PACE Program, or contact us at (888) 960-ASAP or email@example.com.