When you’re used to serving from behind, it can be hard to step into the light. Whether you’re a new supervisor or tasked with wrangling a team you don’t supervise, you’ll want to spend time honing your influencing and leadership skills with this package.
Do you want to go beyond just supporting your team? Being accepted as a leader, influencing your peers without formal authority, building trust and credibility with your boss are all critical to getting results as a team. How can you identify what motivates you to perform to your best and highest?
• Learn how to effectively share your ideas and get buy-in from team members by using a specific communication template.
• Discover how to negotiate with your boss when you receive push-back or the dreaded “no”.
• Learn how to get respect for your time and negotiate task items in order to increase productivity.
• Discover your own motivation for high performance and how others can fuel your motivation.
• Conquer your fears of approaching your boss as a leader in order to share your thoughts and ideas.
We’ve talked to thousands of administrative professionals whose number one concern is how to get their ideas heard and implemented. It isn’t about having positional power; it’s about presenting your ideas in such a way that others
In this dynamic, live webinar, get valuable tips and insights and build the skills you need to perform as a leader, advisor, and mentor. Popular APC and EA Summit trainer Peggy Vasquez will walk you through the differences between each role and how to do each successfully. She will show you how to give and receive feedback, develop your team members, and identify and grow your successor so that you can move on to your next career-building challenge.