The Social Savvy Admin: Developing Your Social Media Strategy for Career Success
Tuesday, July 24, 2018 | 12:00pm - 1:15pm Eastern Time
In this digital age, how you represent yourself on social media directly impacts the perceptions your colleagues and customers have of you and your skills. The same can be said for your manager.
As more companies use social media to share their message and brand, admins need to know how to effectively communicate on social platforms, leverage them to do their jobs, and properly manage their manager's social presence.
This webinar will help you dive in and discover the power social media can have for you, your manager, and your company.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- How social networking parallels traditional networking
- How companies of all sizes are using social media, and the admin's role in it
- How to choose the right social platform for your need or activity
- How to avoid the time trap of social media
- How to create powerful online profiles that positively impact your personal or company brand
- How to use social networking for career planning
Bonus Handout: Creating a Powerful Professional Portfolio – In Print and Online!
Hot tip: Using a social media management site like HootSuite.com can help you manage all of your social media profiles and those of your company or executive from one simple dashboard. You can create, schedule, and reply to posts on multiple social sites from Hootsuite instead of logging into each site separately.