Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Through these efforts, we aim to influence and encourage an ecosystem for the open exchange of ideas and the ongoing pursuit of best practices.
- We have diversity requirements established for experts and contributors and we will continue to seek out diverse and BIPOC speakers for our events and programs that align with your training needs.
- Commit to inclusive, diverse, member-led, and profession-reflective Advisory Board.
- Ensure diverse representation among keynote speakers.
- Provide physically accessible space at events.
- Provide Kosher and Halal meals.
- Make private space available at our events for pumping parents.
- Make accessible and gender-neutral bathrooms available at our events.
- Make interpreters/live captioning available at our events.
- Actively avoid scheduling events during high holy days of all faiths.
- Commit to programming on DEI training and promoting best-in-class resources.
We encourage you to continually recommit to this work and hope you’ll explore a variety of resources to advance diversity, inclusion, and respect in your profession and in your communities!
Some of Our Favorite Resources:
LinkedIn Learning: Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging for All Content
Harvard Business Review