Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Through these efforts, we aim to influence and encourage an ecosystem for the open exchange of ideas and the ongoing pursuit of best practices.
- We have diversity requirements established for experts and contributors and we will continue to seek out diverse and BIPOC speakers for our events and programs that align with your training needs.
- Commit to inclusive and diverse member-led, profession-reflective, advisory councils
- Ensure diverse representation among marquee keynote speakers
- Provide physically accessible space at events
- Provide Kosher and Halal meals
- Make private space available at events for pumping mothers
- Make available accessible and gender-neutral bathroom options at our events
- Make available interpreters/live captioning at events
- Actively avoid scheduling events during high holy days of all faiths
- Commit to programming on DEI training and promoting best-in-class resources
We encourage you to continually recommit to this work and hope you’ll explore a variety of resources to advance diversity, inclusion & respect in your profession and in your communities!
Some of Our Favorite Resources:
LinkedIn Learning: Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging for All Content
Harvard Business Review