Communicating in a way that says “I’m a professional” is a skill you that can learn—like playing the piano or learning French. That’s what this Webinar is all about—to teach you to overcome the special communication challenges that you face as an admin and equip you with new skills that will make you more effective in the workplace. You’ll gain many useful “how-to’s, and learn from the experiences of others who’ve faced the same challenges that you face. Spend just one hour with us and you’ll never again feel invisible in meetings and groups … powerless in day-to-day dealings with people … and frustrated with not being taken seriously. Don’t miss this opportunity for enhanced communication skills that really work.
You will learn:
• How to project a more credible, self-assured communication image
• How to speak with greater ease in meetings and presentations
• How to handle conflicts and confrontations with dignity and control
• Ways to express your opinion with authority—and tact
• Enhance your self-esteem because you are being “true” to yourself
Speaker: Orit Ostrowiak, Principal, Orit Ostrowiak Enterprises
Orit Ostrowiak is an international professional speaker, trainer, coach, and consultant. Orit has worked for an international seminar company over the last 20 years, traveling all over the United States, Canada, South Africa, and most recently, Australia. She has a B.A. in Management and International Studies and a Master’s degree in International Relations.
Group rates available. Contact us at [email protected] for more details.
count for valuable