There’s so much to love about Windows 7, but not if you don’t know what to look for! It’s not all just “pretty” graphics; our speaker will guide you through new features that will save you time and frustration. You’ll learn how to use tools and gadgets that really cater to the way YOU work in Windows.
Melissa will teach you to:
• Look at two different windows side by side in two clicks
• Find programs without searching through the “trees”
• Learn what is meant by “peeking” at your desktop
• Get the most bang for the buck when you use click and “shake”
• Learn how Windows 7 lets you keep a neat and organized desktop
• Find great gadgets that will keep you from wandering around on the web, when you really don’t need to
Speaker: Melissa Esquibel, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Melissa Esquibel lives for the light bulbs that go on over heads as people begin to embrace the technology that may have previously confused and confounded them. Technology is introduced, deployed, employed, and decommissioned faster than you can say, “click here.” The end-user community longs to feel competent and comfortable with the technology they must use to continue to meet objectives. These are the challenges that energize Melissa to find new and creative ways in which to evangelize its application. Melissa is a Microsoft Certified Trainer. She has over 25 years of experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing, and business risk analysis.
Group rates available. Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
count for valuable