Are you a problem-solver...idea-generator...process-improver...creative-thinker?
The ASAP Eureka! Award is an extraordinary and prestigious opportunity to be recognized for your talent and initiative. The award recognizes an achievement made by an administrative professional who has made innovative contributions to the organization for which he or she works.
View previous ASAP Eureka! Award recipients
Are you the next ASAP Eureka! Award winner?
- Have you created and carried out a project that produced real results for your company?
- Have you created a solution that saved money or time (or both)?
- Have you developed a breakthrough idea to reduce errors or increase productivity?
- Has your creative “out of the box” thinking helped motivate your boss or team to find the way forward on a challenging project?
The 2022 application is now open! Submit your application and supporting materials by May 31!
What are the project requirements?
The project must involve:
- Initiating and carrying out a fresh approach or creating a breakthrough to solve a problem or make an improvement of significance related to office or support operations.
- An initiative that was completed sometime between January 2021 and May 2022. The resulting practices must be in place for at least 3 months prior to the application deadline.
- A minimum of a 250-word description of the project, complete responses to all application questions, as well as relevant examples and proof of results.
Supporting documents must include at least two of the following: cost savings, increased efficiency or productivity, problem resolution, enhanced morale, stronger accuracy and integrity of operations, increased customer satisfaction, increased teamwork and collaboration. We are also happy to receive 1-2 testimonials from managers or colleagues about the efficacy of the project.
Who is eligible for the award?
- Administrative professionals and executive support professionals of all types, titles, and industries are eligible to receive this award.
- The winner must be present to receive the award and must attend the entire 2022 Administrative Professionals Conference (APC) in Orlando, Florida.
- If the winner cannot meet these terms, ASAP reserves the right to forfeit the prize and choose an alternative winner.
- Self-nomination is allowed and encouraged!
Important Rules, Deadlines, and Prize Information!
- The ASAP Eureka! Award application and supporting document(s) must be received by May 31, 2022.
- The initiative or project must have been developed and implemented by an administrative professional. All professionals including but not limited to the functions and titles of Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Business Administrator, Personal Assistant, Office Manager, Administrative Specialist, Office Coordinator, Chief of Staff, Executive Business Partner (and/or a related job title with similar responsibilities). It is open to residents of North America only.
- If your initiative is chosen as the winning entry, you’ll receive coach round-trip airfare (up to $500), booked through APC's travel agent, hotel accommodations for 3 nights, and a Conference Pass registration to the 2022 Administrative Professionals Conference. The ASAP Eureka! The award will be presented at the APC, and the project summary will be featured on the ASAP website.
Submit your application