Professional Administrative Certification of Excellence (PACE)
Put your career into motion with PACE.
Grow and expand on in-demand skills need to support executives and teams in today’s evolving business climate.
No prerequisites, instant enrollment and access so you can start learning today!
What to Expect
ASAP recognizes that being an administrative professional is more than a job. Earning your PACE certification enables you to demonstrate your depth of knowledge, expertise, and commitment. It positions you as a highly credible professional who is serious about your career in the administrative field. Professionals who earn their PACE are statistically more in demand by employers, giving them an edge in hiring, compensation, and promotions.
What You Will Learn
- Interpersonal Communication: You’ll learn about persuasion, negotiation, business writing, confidentiality, and communication styles.
- Task & Project Management: This course will cover the best ways to move projects and tasks forward, manage time, plan and host events and meetings, coordinate travel, manage email, and maintain virtual and in-person workspaces.
- Computer & Internet Technology: Ensure you’re on top of critical digital communications and tools by learning about key hardware and software, productivity tools, online research, security, and networked computing.
- Management Skills: Guiding others is a critical skill for every upwardly mobile admin professional. That’s why you’ll cover vision, delegation, leadership styles, motivation and performance, decision-making, and team dynamics.
Skills You Will Gain
Interpersonal communicationTask & project managementEvent & meeting planningVideo conferencingVirtual office managementLeadershipBusiness writingInternet securityProblem solving
Companies Who Rely on PACE
What to Expect
This four-course certification program is offered through our online learning platform. Upon enrolling you will have one year to take the courses, study the materials, and pass the exam. You’ll be able to access each course and all study materials through our easy-to-navigate E-Learning Center.
Additionally, your enrollment in our certification program includes:
- Sample study schedule
- How to prepare for taking the exam
- How to build or join a study group
- Access to our monthly Q & A with the course instructor
Ready to preview PACE?
Schedule a free demo and consultation with a PACE Training Advisor.
Schedule A Demo ›
PACE is comprised of four courses
- Components of communication, persuasion, and influence
- Effectively voicing ideas, opinions, and objections
- Relationship and conflict management
- Elements of exceptional business writing
- Confidentiality and ethics in a support role
Task & Project Management
- Principles of project, task, and time management
- Strategies for managing some of your most common and complicated projects and tasks, such as event and meeting planning, travel, and email
- Valuable tools and best practices for managing your physical and virtual space
Computer & Internet Technology
- To effectively communicate with IT teams using effective terminology
- Video conferencing best practices
- Business trends in data storage, AI, IOT, Extended Reality, and robotics
- Basics of software suites and licensing, operating systems, and cloud storage
- Proper use of technology, intellectual property, and copyright guidelines for using web content
- How to think critically, solve problems effectively, and make decisions efficiently
- How to improve quality while maintaining productivity
- Techniques for leading and getting results from others
Each course includes:
- Detailed study guide
- Practice exam questions
- On-demand training videos
Meet Your Instructor
This is enrollment in the Professional Administrative Certification of Excellence online certification program with exam.
Get Your Questions Answered
Read our extensive library of PACE FAQ's and get all of your questions answered today!
Frequently Asked Questions ›
Still have questions or need help getting approval? We're here to help! Schedule your free PACE consultation with a PACE Training Advisor.
Schedule A Consultation ›