You’re the One - Congratulations on a Job Well Done!
April 4, 2016
ASAP salutes you for being:
- A brilliant time manager. In your fast-paced office, you prioritize workflow effortlessly. You screen calls, greet guests, manage calendars, organize events, and much more. In short, you’re the hub around which everything—and everyone—revolves.
- You’re always several steps ahead of your boss. You handle the minutest details so he or she doesn’t have to. You rarely fall behind on projects—because y
- Self-sufficient. You’re able to make shrewd decisions without supervision. Your high level of common sense allows you to anticipate problems and determine how best to solve them.
- A great communicator. You’re often the first person to greet visitors, which you do with a warm smile. There’s also a smile in your voice when answering the phone. What’s more, you interact easily with people across your organization.
- A fabulous listener. You give people your full attention and respect. You even know how to handle the unhappy individuals who come to you with complaints.
- A terrific writer. You churn out letters, memos, and email communications. Your grammar and spelling skills are impeccable.
- A computer wiz. You’re fluent in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel, and work wonders with cranky photocopiers and fax machines. You’re extremely comfortable adapting to new technology.
- When personal or professional confidentiality issues arise, you can be counted upon to keep mum. You never gossip about coworkers or managers.
- Dressed for success. You know that the more professional you look, the more respect you garner.
- A team player. You do everything asked of you with enthusiasm, and gladly work with colleagues who ask for help.
You take pride in every aspect of your job, and you should, because what you do is essential for the success of your boss, your department and your organization.
Congratulations from all of us at ASAP to all of you!
Join the Conversation
Welcome to the ASAP Circle, a community platform for peer-to-peer conversation on trending topics, professional challenges, and shared experiences. We even have designated spaces for weekly Tuesday Coffee Breaks.
Start Connecting Today!