Project Management for Admins - Session 3 | Product
Session 3: Project Execution – Getting the Work Done!
This phase of the project lifecycle focuses on getting the work done! The Planning phase provides a valuable footprint on which the work will be completed. During the Execution phase, the project will be progressing as planned and, if any issues arise, they will be addressed immediately based on the discussions that took place during the Planning phase.
- How the completed planning elements integrate with the work activities and the progression of the project.
- Techniques for tracking and monitoring project work and troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
- Discussion of some of the common challenges associated with project work and the best approaches to addressing those challenges.
- Recommendations on how to work with project teams to increase team collaboration, commitment, engagement, and communication.
- The various triggers that can help in moving the project to the last phase of the lifecycle – Closing.